Monday 23 April 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FANTASTIC MR FOXX!!!


 Today is a very special day for my friend Chinedu and i want to use this medium to wish him a wonderful and fun filled day.

Of course the usual thing for bb users is to use the picture of the celebrant as the display picture for the day. well, that's what i did; i didn't know i would be causing "wahala" for myself oh. my phone kept on buzzing as people on my contact kept asking questions about who the guy in my "DP" is.

I got questions like "is he a model?"



 And of course i got comments from looootttttsss of ladies..."whew" comments like "he's so cute" "he's sexy" "oh, can i have his pin" "tell him I'm tripping" "his dreads tho...i love it"....and they went on and on and on... rme



 The guys where not silent. Their major concern was to find out if he is my boo (lol) while some just expressed jealousy. But the weirdest comment i received from a guy was "he is so pretty" O_O... and i was like "huh?...u gay?" (lmao)


Anyway, enough talks, the main point is, today is his birthday and i wanna say A very big happy birthday to one of the sexiest guys i know, Chinedu (SexyManDem) hahahaha....have a blast darling :*


No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to know what you think about this.....pls leave a comment below, i would love to read from you....thanks :*