Thursday 19 April 2012

A HAVEN THAT NEVER LEAVES


In my times of confusion
You were not there
In my days of frustration
You were not there
In my moments of illusion
You were not there
In my hours of delusion
You were not there
You were never there
Or so I thought
Until you reached through the thickness of my doubt
And consoled me
Until you reached through the fury of my pain
And you ignited hope
Until you pierced through the intensity of my folly
And squeezed out truth
Until you erase my self told lies
And brought in light
Alas I grasp
You were always at hand
Other than my blindness made me not glimpse
My stubbornness made me not look
My insipidity made me not try
But I’m grateful that you didn’t give up on me
Now even in the greatest of flames
I shall not be shaken
 For you is a haven around me
That never leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to know what you think about this.....pls leave a comment below, i would love to read from you....thanks :*