Friday 14 September 2012

LOVE VERSUS SEX


I say I love you
And you stand and stare
You showed me you didn’t feel same
This was worse to bear
I threw the love away
I didn’t mind the sway
I locked it up in a bottle
And put it safely in
So I could sometimes shuttle
And wonder deep within
And then you came again
Like you want to lay claim
On that which u thought was lame
But could fetch you some little gain
The thought of the past lingered
Oh how I wish it could take control
And hold me not quiver
In the arms of this sweet asshole
I gave my condition
I gave room for consideration
There was a choice to make
And hoped there would be meditation
A choice to break the bottle
Or keep it sailing still
A choice that would deliver
Or murder the locked up deal
It wasn’t hard to know
What your choice would be
Cos it’s easier to be your hoe
Than to be your only beat
I gave in as you wished
I tore down the wall
After it all
I thought I had won
I thought it ended the war
That I could no longer go sore
But alas I now feel
What I once felt before
All was not in my favor
As the bottle remained as it was
Not even a crack to settle battle’s score
How doomed I am
To harbor this lonely fall



6 comments:

  1. This is an interesting read young lady. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ayo falade, i am glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "In the arms of this sweet asshole" interesting stuff. Well done. Pls take a minute to check out my faith news site and blog - http://www.dailyradiobible.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love is a battle field, sex is in paradise. some of us dont want to fight and work it out . they jus want to live in paradise without fighting

    ReplyDelete

i would love to know what you think about this.....pls leave a comment below, i would love to read from you....thanks :*